- $10 [upper right] Digital Graphite Sketch - 1 Character only! Unless additional characters are small, it’s $5 per added character
- $10 [upper left] Digital Pen Sketch - 1 Character only! Unless additional characters are small, it’s $5 per added character
Hey guys! I’m accepting rough shaded sketch commissions right now! I’ll take up to 10 at a time! I’m pretty broke and need to pay things off… So here we go! Quick commissions! If you want to talk to me about commissioning me for something other than a sketch, email me with the email provided below and we’ll talk about it!
Send the following order form to me in a Fan Mail (Tumblr), a Note (DeviantArt), or an email (firstname.lastname@example.org):
MY NAME IS….!!!!:
Contact me at…!!: (please write down the best way to contact you! Emails, DeviantArt account names, Tumblr URLs, skype, or etc.)
I want…!!: (please write what type of sketch you are getting here. Digital Pen or Graphite!)
Here’s for reference…!!!: (Tell me about what you want me to draw, give reference pictures, ideas, what pose do you want, etc… The more you tell me, the better!)
After you send this to me, we can talk out the fine details!
DOs and DON’Ts
- I won’t draw Yaoi/Yuri/NSFW, I have nothing against them, it’s just not something I’m good at or comfortable drawing
- I will draw your OCs/Fan art/human/creature/etc! Just be sure to give me some reference art or a really good description if it’s a character I don’t know
- I can’t draw realism, so please don’t ask. It’s not my specialty.
- You can either pay HALF or the FULL amount of the commission price UPFRONT. If you pay half upfront, you will have to pay the other half when I finish. Once I receive the money, I will start the commission. So please be sure of yourself when you’re confirming your order to me!
- I hold every right to decline your offer if I don’t feel comfortable doing it.
- You can ask me for progress pictures while I’m working on your commission if you want! I want to be sure I get your vision the way you want it.
- Minor changes can be made if you ask soon enough, but asking for large-scale changes to your commission when I’m almost done might be declined OR might result in additional costs.
- I work on my commissions in the order I receive them, so even though I accept your commission doesn’t mean it will get finished right away if you’re in the bottom slots. Please be patient with me!
PAYPAL is how I accept payment for commissions. It’s all I have and most people use it. Once we’re in agreement on your commission, send money to email@example.com. If you need help, I can also send invoices.